For all intensive purposes, this has been the worst day in a long time. But, I am trying not to think of that, and think of only the good things that happened today. I think thats a fairly good thing to try and do, don't you?
So, some good things that happened today.
1. I received the CD of the concert from All-state band, and listened to it 7 times. I thouroughly enjoyed every second of it.
2. I was told that I make Harold happy with my music. That makes me extremely happy, because I love harold.
3. I began to learn a new piece of music, and made very good progress on it. Also, it is a very beautiful piece of music.
4. I made a lot of dollars in tips, so that was good.
5. I had the chance to just sit alone in the park and think for a while, it was very nice.
6. I realized that sometimes making fun of people can go too far.
7. I realized that I have the power to control my own emotions and feelings.
8. I talked to krista for a little while, which is always good.
9. I had a nice and balanced dinner.
10. I had delicious apple crisp that my dad made for me.
11. I will be receiving a free CD pretty soon. I like it.
12. I realized that I love you.
there, I feel a lot better about myself now.