Thursday, September 3, 2009

counterpoint, baroque and rennaissance.

What if my blog wass just words like hate, destruction, spit, stop, no, ugly, anger, despair, and the like? Would you still read it? Would you still like me?

I applied for my first college tonight. Yay.

I feel like I'm not ready to deal with everything that goes with being an adult. but whatevs, I can handle it, I am 18 after all.

I feel like the moon and the stars know something that I dont. And that may be why I like to look at them so much. So that I can find out what they posess.

I feel like mathematics is a language I will never understand, but I am going to keep on plowing right through it, because it keeps the brain limber.

I feel like using psychology as a way to control people is all our culture has become, and that its a sick and twisted thing to do.

I feel like I shouldnt hate as many people as I do, but I also feel like I'm obligated to because of some of the things that they do.

I feel tired.

I feel love.

No comments:

Post a Comment